Project: The Sanctions Against Russia: Areas of Escalation and Counteraction Policies
- RIAC at the XIV RISA Convention. Section “Cooperation with Friendly Countries amid Sanctions Pressure on Russia”
- Sanctions Is a Long-Term Challenge—but It Does Not Preclude India and Russia from Developing a New Bilateral Paradigm
- To Confiscate and Get Convicted? Seventh Package of Sanctions against Russia Presents Unaccounted-for Risks
- RIAC and Japanese Business Club in Moscow Hold Joint Workshop on Sanctions Risk for Russian and Japanese Business
- “Sanctions for Sanctions Violation”: U.S. Department of Treasury Enforcement Actions Against the Financial Sector
The Russian International Affairs Council has been studying the sanctions problem in depth since 2017. The RIAC sanctions work involves preparing analytical materials, monitoring legislations of initiating and target countries, and keeping an eye on restrictive measures implemented, creating databases, working with the expert community in Russia and abroad, and developing educational programs, including a specialized course at Moscow State Institute of International Relations under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.