Project: Russia and China: Partnership in the Context of Security Challenges and Development in the Asia Pacific
- RIAC and Fudan University hold an international conference “Russia — China Dialogue and the International Order”
- The second collection of RIAC and CASS articles Global Governance in a New Era: Concepts and Approaches has been published
- The 7th RIAC and CASS Conference “Russia and China: Cooperation in a New Era” Held in Moscow and Beijing
- The Afghan Dynamics: Experts from Russia and China Compare Notes on Latest Developments in the Republic
- RIAC and IPDS (Pakistan) Video Seminar “Russia’s Presidency of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO)”
- Round Table “COVID-19 Pandemic: Implications for China’s Foreign Policy and Impact on the China — US Confrontation”
- Speech at the Opening of the 5th International Conference “Russia and China: Cooperation in a New Era”
- Russia and China: Cooperation in a New Era. Results of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China and of the Russian Presidential Election
- 4th International Conference «Russia and China: Cooperation in a New Era» Comes to a Close in Beijing
- RIAC Hosts a Club Meeting with Participation of Li Hui, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of China to Russia
- RIAC at Russia–China Forum "Moscow – Beijing: Trade, Economy and Culture Cooperation on the Silk Road"
- “Russia and China: Taking on a New Quality of Bilateral Relations” Conference Comes to a Close in Moscow
- RIAC at CASS International Conference "Humanities and Social Sciences: Mission and Coooperation in Context of Globalization"
The project is designed to analyse the key opportunities and challenges for Russia and China on the global, regional and bilateral levels, and to search for optimal ways to advance common interests together with Chinese experts.
- Chinese Academy of Social Sciences (CASS)
- Fudan University
- Institute of China and Contemporary Asia, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)
- Russia-China Friendship Association
Key events and publications:
- Annual International Conference “Russia and China” (held since 2015; organized together with CASS since 2018)
- Annual Round Table organized in cooperation with the Embassy of China to Russia (held since 2016)
- Annual Report “Russian-Chinese Dialogue” (drafted together with the RAS Institute of China and Contemporary Asia and the Institute of International Studies at Fudan University since 2015)
- Annual Policy Briefs drafted together with CASS